Precision and performance, up close and personal
|When you’re in the middle of a presentation, do you want your audience to notice the message or the projection system? The RICOH PJ WX4141NI packs cutting-edge innovations — including network connectivity, remote management and optional interactive features — into a space-saving footprint for more compelling, less distracting presentations. The ultra-short throw projector can be placed within inches of any flat, vertical surface in offices, classrooms and public spaces for bright, crisp displays up to 80 inches diagonal without shadows, noise or glare. Its compact, lightweight design simplifies transport, or you can easily mount it on a wall or set it on a table for everyday convenience. Use it to replace traditional whiteboards and make every presentation more interactive and engaging.|
- Using innovative, free-form mirror technology, this projection system projects high-quality, high-definition images onto flat surfaces from only inches away (between 4.6" and 9.8").
- The PJ WX4141NI produces at least 3,300 lumens with 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution for exceptional clarity.
- Its prism surface controls light reflection and delivers greater contrast for crisper images. And, its innovative audio system lets you choose from multiple sensory modes (standard/narration/music), so you can provide more comfortable audio performance to accommodate different types of presentations.
- The PJ WX4141NI projector will automatically detect keystone distortion and balance images for clarity.
- Presenters can manually adjust the colors of projected images in relation to the background color on the wall, whiteboard or blackboard.
- In addition, its intuitive control panel and handheld remote control let you navigate menu screens and access other innovative features without missing a beat during the presentation.
- The PJ WX4141NI transforms conventional screens into interactive whiteboards with Ricoh PJ Interactive Software.
- With Ricoh PJ Interactive Software, presenters can share screens remotely, add notes directly to presentations and tailor every presentation, even when presenting to multiple audiences in multiple locations.
- For advanced interactive features, users can add Luidia eBeam® software — no external sensors or wires are necessary. Using DNLA, you can even project images from your smartphone or tablet as part of your presentation.
- In addition, the PJ WX4141NI is designed to support paperless meetings via Apple® iPad®-based conferences with Ricoh’s Smart Presenter app and Ricoh’s Conference Center on-site server.
- Choose from LAN or wireless networking for easy configuration and operation.
- The projection system will search for available networks automatically, so you can connect to any Macintosh or Windows computer and be running in moments.
- Skip the PC altogether: Save files to a USB memory drive and take the presentation with you.
- Use the HDMI port to play movies from DVD and Blue-ray players — even those shot in 3D format.
- Ricoh’s Web Image Monitor and embedded utility software let you configure settings and control functions remotely.
- Certified for use with Crestron RoomView® and AMX NetLinx® conference control systems for incredible control of the projection system from any browser.
Projector Part Number 407468 Replacement Lamp Part Number 512628 Replacement Air Filter Type 4 512269 3D Glasses Type 2 Part Number 512511 Projection System 0.65" Single Chip Digital Light Processing (DLP) Resolution WXGA – 1280 x 800 dpi (1,024,000 Picture Elements) Liquid Crystal Panel Aspect Ratio 16:10 White Light Output (Brightness)¹ 3,300 Lumens Color Reproduction 1,073,000,000 Colors (10 bit)/16,770,000 colors (8 bit) Contrast Ratio Lamp Power Control On: 5000:1/Lamp Power Control Off: 2500:1 Projection Screen Size 48" – 80" Projection Distance 4.6" for 48" diagonal image/9.8" for 80" diagonal image View Angle More than 80 degrees Lamp Type High Pressure Mercury (250W) Lamp Life Standard Mode: 3,500 hours; Eco Mode: 5,000 hours Video Compatible Signal NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, BW50/60Hz HDMI Zoom Supported, Digital USB Memory Compatible File Format² JPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2 (PS format only) Zoom Ratio 80% – 100% Zoom/Focus Manual Projection Modes Tabletop, Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount 3D Ready Yes, Blu-ray 3D Projection Interactive Whiteboards Standard PJ Interactive Software + Optional eBeam Packages Other Primary Features AV Mute (Blank), Freeze, Re-size (Magnify), Auto Keystone Correction, Auto Brightness, Password Protection, Wall Color Mode, Key Lock, Kensington Lock, User Logo, Eco Mode, Carbon Meter, Closed Captioning, Color Universal Design, Presentation Timer, Power Timer, Sound Mode (Standard/Narration/Music), Simple DICOM Connectivity Features Ad Hoc and Infrastructure Wireless Modes, Network Projection, Multi-screen Projection (1 PC to 4 Projectors), Projection Server Function, Projector Management, PJLink, Slide Show Mode, Ricoh @Remote, Pentax-Ricoh Digital Camera Projection, Ricoh Web Image Monitor, Crestron RoomView compliant, AMX NetLinx compliant, Still Image Projection with DLNA Server, Wi-Fi, UpnP, Remote Whiteboard Sharing (PJ WX4141NI only), Ricoh Smart Presenter (with ad hoc connection), PC Free Presentation (JPEG/MPEG2 via USB port) Supported Languages Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish Built-in Speaker 2W Mono Dimensions (WxDxH) (excluding protrusions) 10.1" x 5.7" x 8.7" (257 x 144 x 221 mm) Weight Approx. 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) Fan Noise 38 dB Standard Mode/32 dB Low Power Mode Operating Environment Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Humidity: 30% to 70% (no condensation) Power 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Analog RGB Compatible Scanning Frequency³
Horizontal 31 – 91 kHz Vertical 52 – 100 Hz
RGB Input Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1 Video Input RCA 1 pin x 1 Video Output None Audio Input Mini jack x 1 Audio Output Mini jack x 1 HDMI In HDMI x 1 USB Type A x 1 USB 2.0 High Speed (JPEG/MPEG/MPEG2) LAN RJ-45 x 1 (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Ethernet) Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compliant Control Port USB Type minB x 1 (RS-232C)
Network Projection Available with Quick Projection or other system. For PJ WX4141NI, in interactive mode image cannot project via the network as it may affect performance. Network Utility Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise); Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8 JPEG Conversion Tool Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise) Projector Management Utility Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise) Interactive Drawing Software Windows XP SP3 or later 32bit (Home/Professional); Windows 7 SPI or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Pro/Enterprise)
While Operating Less than 312W Eco Mode Less than 208W Standby Standalone Less than 0.21W Standby Wired LAN < 0.48W Standby Wired LAN + Wireless LAN < 0.78W¹ Overall mean values for product at time of shipping are indicated in accordance with the JIS X6911-2003 data projector specification format.
² When using the USB terminal for computer-free presentations, there is no guarantee images will display. They may not display because of the file.
³ Preset to this range of supported signals. Signals not present by not display even if they are within this range.
Warranty: The Ricoh PJ Series is under warranty against defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.
Accessories Packaged with Projector
Cables RGB Cable (3m) and 3-pin Power Cord (3m) CD-ROM Operating Instructions, Network Utility, JPEG Conversion Tool, Projector Management Utility Remote Control Standard Handheld Interactive Kit Digital Pen, Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable (for power charge), Interactive Software